Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tourmalinated Quartz or Black Rutilated Quartz Gemstone

I received the most spectacular Tourmalinated Quartz or Black Rutilated Quartz gemstones from my supplier today. These will be also be available in my gemstone store on Etsy from tomorrow.






Tourmalinated Quartz or Black Rutilated Quartz Gemstone is basically rock crystal quartz which contain rutiles as inclusions. The chemical composition of rutile is titanium oxide. The needle like rutiles form beautiful and unique matrices, because of which they are sometimes called as 'Venus hair' or 'Angel hair'.

Rutilated Quartz is another healing stone and is believed to aid in dealing with depression and loneliness at the same time enhancing creativity, potency and self-healing.


4 comments:

  1. This quartz is amazing! Did you know that I love it just as much as I love pearls (and you know how MUCH I love pearls, right?). Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good blog wish more people would read this, you offer some really good suggestions on Alexandrite Color. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete