Friday, September 24, 2010

BRIDAL PORTFOLIO - JENN

I am so thrilled to have received some professional pictures from my gorgeous bridal customer Jenn! Wow! What a beautiful wedding and what fabulous pictures!


(Pictures used with permission from Danielle Aquiline Photography.)

Jenn wanted a pearl and rhinestone Flower Necklace. She also requested that the pearls used on the side be smaller than the ones I used in the Cubic Zirconia component for a sparkly yet delicate look. I made her necklace using genuine Freshwater pearls, Cubic Zirconia components and solid sterling silver parts. The Cubic Zirconia and pearl component was based off an earlier best selling design, just replaced the central Cubic Zirconia with a genuine freshwater pearl. More pictures of the necklace can be found here.



Keeping with the delicate angle, I included these petite pearl earrings as a thank you gift!


It’s such a great experience making jewelry for brides!
Thank you Jenn!

2 comments: