Friday, September 24, 2010

A gift from Jamie Bowers of Viola and Jean

I received these gorgeous earrings as an unexpected gift from my customer Jamie Bowers of Viola and Jean. What a pleasant surprise!! These earrings traveled all across the globe and I immediately wore them although was still in my PJs. They were so lightweight and comfortable that I wore them all evening too.


These playful earrings are a slight different take on her Cinderella earrings. Jamie describes them as "The color combination has the distinct feeling of sunset. A Baroque white pearl starts the tassel made of Gunmetal and Silver Chain with Tundra Sapphires in red, orange and taupe, a deep yellow Tourmaline and Tiger Eye, finished by a silver pearl hung from handmade earrings hooks. They’re perfect for flagging down a ride and finding glass slippers. Never feel stranded again."

Thank you so much Jamie, for this wonderful gift! I will cherish these earrings forever!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet and thoughtful of her to send you these beautiful earrings! You must be doing something right, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete