Sunday, April 25, 2010

My purchases from Etsy seller AmberEnvelope

I wanted to share what I received in the mail today - my Etsy purchases from a fabulous seller called AmberEnvelope. I ordered these Trinity Brass Fancy Fleur Drops, Trinity Brass Mara Connector and these Trinity Brass Fold Over Bails.






I need these charms to make silver necklaces similar to this Fall inspired leaf lariat in gold for my current Bridal customer JoAnn. A couple of gemstones and a small pretty charm attached to a delicate .925 Sterling Silver Chain to make dainty lariats.

The quality of these charms are fantastic. Unlike many charms that I received from other sellers, these charms are scratchless and brand new! They must have been stored very well. The charms were very carefully packed in clear cello pouches and bubblewrap and arrived in pristine condition. It also included a pretty hand written note. Amber was very generous to send lots of freebies! I received is Trinity Brass Floral Swag Connector, the Trinity Brass Junia Y Connector and these gorgeous Trinity Brass Leaf Charms.



Amber gave me spectacular customer service and very prompt shipping. I ordered on the 18th, Sunday and it arrived today, the 25th, also a Sunday! I am very happy to have discovered yet another fantastic seller on Etsy.

Please check out a larger collection at their website: www.calhounbead.com

***

1 comment:

  1. Lovely supplies. I want some! :) Thanks for the great comment you left on my blog entry about my sponsored daughter.

    ReplyDelete