Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bridal Customer Raves on TheKnot.com!

I created a set of 6 Bridesmaid's necklace and earrings and one more set for the maid of Honor for bridal client of mine. She was exceptionally knowledgeable about the products and had a clear sense of design. When the client knows exactly what she wants, it is essentially all down-hill from there. :)

The design incorporated Swarovski crystal flat briolettes in Crystal AB color along with Black (Jet) and Crystal AB bicone crystals. The designs were given to me by my customer. I just applied those ideas to metal and crystals.

These are the final jewelry pieces.







Imagine my utter delight when I found out that she has raved about my jewelry on the message board of TheKnot.com! Wow! What an honor! This just made my day!!

Whoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment